Panevėžio kolegija / University of Applied Sciences has the Quality Management System that integrates Standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG), ISO 9001: 2015 standard requirements, total quality management principles. The University Management System is certified according to the requirements of the international standard LST EN ISO 9001: 2015.
The Quality Management System (QMS) covers the entire activity of the organization and focuses on the organization of monitoring and self-assessment of key areas of the University’s activities (studies, applied science and art, community, infrastructure, management) in order to continuously improve them. The University’s Quality Assurance System results in:
- Effective management of the University activities and studies;
- Determination of compliance of studies and other activities with the set goals, requirements of legal acts and stakeholders;
- Discloser of the opportunities for daily activities and improvement in the University management.
The QMS consists of the Quality Manual, the Manual of the Internal Quality Assurance System for Studies, the descriptions of 20 procedures, which contain the requirements for the study process, responsibility for the actions performed, and the links with other internal and external documents.
The main priority of the University is the quality of studies. The University has an Internal Quality Assurance System of Studies, the aim of which is to ensure the quality of studies and to implement strategic study goals and to foster quality culture. It presents the model and quality policy of the Internal Quality Assurance System of Studies, regulates the development, implementation, monitoring, updating and evaluation of study programs, organization of student-centred teaching and learning, study process, study resources, requirements for teacher qualification improvement, information management, and public information processes. Evaluation criteria are set there and help to continuously improve the quality of studies.
The University regularly publishes up-to-date and unbiased quantitative and qualitative information on:
- Evaluation of the University’s performance and plan of measures to improve the University’s activities,
- Activity Reports.
- Study program goals and expected learning outcomes,
- Study Program Evaluation and Progress Reports.
- Feedback to students is ensured through the publication of their observations and requests.
The Quality Policy was approved by the Resolution No V4-9 (updated version) of the Academic Council of Panevėžys College, as of 29 September 2021.
Management system certificate
Quality of studies