Due to the constantly changing epidemiological situation in Lithuania, the organization of 2021–2022 spring semester studies at Panevėžio kolegija / University of Applied Sciences is carried out by direct contact. In exceptional cases, by the decision of the Dean, in coordination with the Head of the program (s) of the study field (s) and after informing the Deputy Director, academic classes may be carried in distance way. The method of study is indicated in the lecture schedule (only virtual audience is indicated for distance learning).
Students, who studies in a mixed way (direct and distance), all academic lectures would be planned in one way.
Studies by direct contact shall be organized in accordance with the following essential public health and hygiene requirements:
- Students and teachers are required to wear protective equipment (face masks, respirators or other devices) covering the nose and mouth in all enclosed areas of the College and to disinfect their hands upon entering the building.
- A distance of 2 meters must be maintained between participants in academic activities (unless this is not possible due to the nature of the activities).
- A person who develops signs of an acute upper respiratory infection (such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) should immediately leave the contact academic lecture.
- Persons who are required to be isolated during the isolation period are not allowed to enter the contact area.
- If a student has been diagnosed with COVID-19 (coronavirus infection) or has been in contact with a patient, he must immediately inform the faculty study administrator / secretary by e-mail or phone.