Applied Research Activities and Services
Panevėžio kolegija/State Higher Education Institution organizes courses, trainings, seminars, consultations.
The lecturers and staff can conduct research on consumer satisfaction, loyalty, the competitive environment, and the applicability of smart specialization areas relevant to regional business institutions.
In cooperation with business, we can prepare advertising campaigns and business plans meeting needs of the company, conduct research on new tourism market products, research into the application of alternative energy sources in buildings, and energy performance of buildings (thermovision).
Panevėžio kolegija/State Higher Education Institution actively cooperates with foreign higher education institutions, is a member of international networks and associations. Cooperation includes the mobility of students and teachers, participation in international projects and programs, international conferences promoting regional, national and international cognition and cooperation and the development of higher education.
Accommodation services are provided in the dormitory of Panevėžio kolegija/State Higher Education Institution.
The main goal of the College’s research and experimental development activities is to carry out applied research and experimental development work involving representatives of the College’s academic community, business and other social partners, ensuring the implementation of applied research and experimental development results and modern scientific knowledge and innovation in the study process.
Objectives of research and experimental development activities:
- practical application of the results of applied research and experimental development work performed in the College in the activities of business, governmental and public organizations;
- to develop outsourced applied research for businesses, institutions and organizations in the business, public and government sectors impacting societal change;
- to consult business, public and government companies, institutions and organizations;
- to disseminate the results of research and experimental development in scientific, popular science media and scientific events;
- integrate into the national and international research environment.
Research and experimental development activities at the College are carried out by groups of researchers according to research directions and topics.
Research directions and topics in the College:
Faculty of Technology
Information systems and computer engineering
- Research of technical possibilities for creation and development of information systems;
- Prototyping of intelligent information systems;
- Business data analytics;
- Modeling of ICT infrastructure and research of technical possibilities for its modernization;
- Monitoring and security research of IT infrastructure systems;
- Research on the application of wireless communication networks in Internet of Things technologies;
- Cloud computing technology research.
Construction and engineering
- Research on energy efficiency in buildings;
- Research of technical possibilities for modernization of buildings;
- Structural information modeling research.
Fields of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering
- Research of technical possibilities for modernization of electrical and automation equipment;
- Research of possibilities of development and installation of computer equipment;
- Research of electromechanical systems.
Faculty of Biomedical Sciences
- Links between oral health and quality of life
Nursing and midwifery
- Modern nursing practices
Rehabilitation and cosmetology
- The impact of health and physical well-being services on a person’s health
- Activities of a social worker in social services.
Faculty of Social Sciences
Business and public management, law
- Sustainable transport and logistics process management efficiency research;
- Research on the potential for high added value in the context of sustainable development;
- Research on organizational management and their competitiveness;
- Accounting and financial management research;
- Collective labor relations;
- Legislative process.
- Research of socio-educational processes.
For the international inquiries please contact:
dr. Evaldas Sapeliauskas
Deputy Director for Research&Development
Laisvės sq. 23, Panevėžys
Phone: +370 645 04881, +370 698 80721