In order to apply please prepare the following application documents:
- Notarised copy of the passport (for non EU citizens) or ID card (only for EU and EEA citizens);
- Three recent passport size photo (3x4cm.);
- Legalised Certificate/Diploma (original or its notarised copy) with the Transcript of Grades attached. These documents should pass double legalisation at the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs in the country where education was received and at Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education in Lithuania. Legalised and notarised translations into English are required for all copies of Education documents;
- Recognition document of foreign qualifications issued by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (Lietuvos studijų kokybės vertinimo centras – SKVC);
- CV and motivation letter (until 2 pages);
- Copy of the proof of payment of the application fee (non-refundable – 120 euros);
- The copy of the certificate that shows the proficiency level B1 in the English/Russian (depending on the language of the chosen study program) language, or corresponding IELTS 6.0, or TOEFL 5.50 certificates;
- Complete Health Certificate translated in English.
Full time students should apply online Application form
Full time students should apply online Application form for EU citizens
Please start the on-line application procedure only if you have prepared all the necessary documents for uploading.
Applications will be evaluated only after receiving the registration fee.