Apply for Full-time Studies
TUITION FEE FOR FOREIGNERS ADMITTED TO THE STATE OF NON-FINANCED STUDIES AT PANEVĖŽIO KOLEGIJA/ UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES 2021–2022
|Study programme||Tuition fee per
year for full time
|International Business||€ 2200||English|
|Business Management||€ 2200||English/Russian|
|General Practice Nursing||€ 2725||English|
|Dental Hygiene||€ 2725||English|
|Beauty Therapy||€ 2725||English|
|Emergency Medical Aid||€ 2840||English|
|Social Work||€ 2200||Russian|
|Development and Maintenance of Information Systems||€ 2725||English|
|Computer Network Administration||€ 2725||English|
In order to apply please prepare the following application documents:
- Notarised copy of the passport (for non EU citizens) or ID card (only for EU and EEA citizens);
- Three recent passport size photo (3x4cm.);
- Legalised Certificate/Diploma (original or its notarised copy) with the Transcript of Grades attached. These documents should pass double legalisation at the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs in the country where education was received and at Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education in Lithuania. Legalised and notarised translations into English are required for all copies of Education documents;
- Recognition document of foreign qualifications issued by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (Lietuvos studijų kokybės vertinimo centras – SKVC);
- CV and motivation letter (until 2 pages);
- Copy of the proof of payment of the application fee (non-refundable – 120 euros);
- The copy of the certificate that shows the proficiency level B1 in the English/Russian (depending on the language of the chosen study program) language, or corresponding IELTS 6.0, or TOEFL 5.50 certificates;
- Complete Health Certificate translated in English.
Full time students should apply online Application form
Please start the on-line application procedure only if you have prepared all the necessary documents for uploading.
Applications will be evaluated only after receiving the registration fee.
The fee shall be remitted to the following account:
Panevėžys University of Applied Sciences
Laisvės sq. 23, Panevėžys, Lithuania, LT-35200
Bank name: “Swedbank” AS
Bank code: 73000
SWIFT code: HABALT22
Account No.: LT137300010074172424
Details of payment: Candidate’s name and surname, “application fee for studies at Panevėžio Kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences, name of the program”.
For starting in 1 of September till 1 of June.
Panevėžys University of Applied Sciences student fees are subject to the chosen programme of study. Procedures for paying due fees are defined in the conditional letter and Agreement of Study between the student and institution.
The applicant should pay in advance a 1 year tuition fee and send a copy of money transfer receipt to the Head of Studies, Career and Students Occupation Center.
After receiving confirmation on the paid tuition fee, International Relations Department or Head of Studies will send the mediation documents necessary for visa application
A person is considered to have enrolled the University of Applied Sciences after the submission and approval of original documents, signing of the Agreement of Study (2 copies) and the formal registration of the Director’s Acceptance decree.
Inform the International Office about your arrival dates; if you require a room in the dormitory or to discuss other practical things.
If you have any other questions please contact with the Panevėžio Kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences Head of Studies, Career and Students Occupation Center and International office:
|HEAD OF STUDIES, CAREER AND STUDENTS OCCUPATION CENTER
Phone: +370 45 460 590
|HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS,
MARKETING AND PROJECTS DEPARTMENT
Phone: +370 45 433 044
|COORDINATOR OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Phone: +370 609 751 14