Apply for Full-time Studies
- For starting in 1 of September till 1 of June.
- Panevėžio kolegija/State Higher Education Institution student fees are subject to the chosen programme of study.
- Procedures for paying due fees are defined in the conditional letter and Agreement of Study between the student and institution.
- The applicant should pay in advance a 1 year tuition fee and send a copy of money transfer receipt to the Head of Studies, Career and Students Occupation Center.
- After receiving confirmation on the paid tuition fee, we will send the mediation documents necessary for visa application.
- A person is considered to have enrolled to Panevėžio kolegija/State Higher Education Institution after the submission and approval of original documents, signing of the Agreement of Study and the formal registration of the Director’s Acceptance decree.
- Inform about your arrival dates; if you require a room in the dormitory or to discuss other practical things.
- If you have any other questions please contact with the Panevėžio kolegija/State Higher Education Institution Head of Studies, Career and Students Occupation.
- Description of the procedure for admission of foreign citizens to Panevėžio kolegija/state higher education institution
- Descriptions of the procedure for the assessment and academic recognition of education and qualifications conferring the right to higher education and obtained under the educational programmes of foreign states and international organisations
- Application procedure
- Application procedure (for the citizens of UKRAINE)
- Application procedure (for the citizens of INDIA)
If you have any other questions please contact with the Panevėžio kolegija/State Higher Education Institution Head of Studies, Career and Students Occupation Center and International office:
|HEAD OF STUDIES, CAREER AND STUDENTS OCCUPATION CENTER
Phone: +370 45 460 590
|HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS,
MARKETING AND PROJECTS DEPARTMENT
Phone: +370 45 433 044
|COORDINATOR OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Phone: +370 609 751 14