Laisvės sq. 23, room 119.
Objectives of PankoSA:
- To take an active part in the process of scientific and professional development, creating a democratic education system that meets the interests of students and guarantees the protection of their rights;
- To strive for appropriate conditions for students to study, meet their social, economic and spiritual needs;
- To promote and carry out international cooperation of students, non-formal and informal learning;
- Actively participate in the consolidation, realization and protection of students’ rights and freedoms inside and outside Panko;
- To maintain historically established and create new student traditions.
Tasks of PankoSA:
- To participate in the organization of the study process, preparation of study programs;
- To take care of students’ cultural life and recreation;
- To support and promote cooperation with students of other higher education institutions and student and youth organizations;
- Organize (participate) in international, national and local student meetings and actions, seminars, conferences, cultural, sports and other events;
- Raise students’ awareness.