Panevėžio kolegija/State Higher Education Institution students can go to more than 80 higher education institutions in 20 European countries for internship under the Erasmus+ exchange program. The list of Erasmus+ partner institutions of foreign higher education institutions can be found HERE. Countries where activities can take place: 28 EU countries, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Turkey and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Students can leave for up to 12 months period of study or internship throughout Europe. Duration of internship – from 2 months. It is a great opportunity to apply the knowledge acquired during studies, to acquire new skills and to get acquainted with the foreign labor market and its requirements.
STUDENTS WHO WANTS TO STUDY ABROAD UNDER THE ERASMUS+ PROGRAM MUST NOT HAVE ANY ACADEMIC DEBT!
Program countries with highest cost of living expenses
|Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Sweden, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Norway||700|
Program countries with average cost of living expenses
|Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Malta, Portugal, Spain||680|
Program countries with lowest cost of living expenses
|Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Turkey||630|
Erasmus+ selection for internship abroad under the Erasmus+ program is published twice a year: at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. The call for applications and the exact dates of the selection competition are published in www.panko.lt
Participate in the selection:
All students who have completed at least one semester are invited to participate in the internship. Prospective graduates must apply in the final semester of study. Postgraduate internships must be completed within one year of graduation.
When applying for an Erasmus internship, students must submit the following documents to the International Relations Coordinator:
- CV in English;
- Motivational letter in English.
Students are selected based on the following selection criteria:
- Academic results of the previous academic year;
- Study program offered by the host institution corresponds to the student’s program;
- Foreign language skills;
- Motivation to study abroad;
- Person’s ability to solve problems;
While preparing an Erasmus+ Internship Mobility Agreement, students must coordinate the internship program with the internship supervisors in their faculties and discuss the crediting of the internship. The internship agreement, prepared and signed by the students and approved by the deans, is sent by the International Relations Coordinator to the host company or institution for approval.
Regarding the conclusion and signing of the Financial Agreement, students provide the International Relations Coordinator with the following information:
Bank account to which the ERASMUS + scholarship will be transferred
Bank account holder
Name of the bank
Account / IBAN number
Insurance policy details
European Health Insurance Card details
The Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for Traineeships, the General Conditions and the Erasmus Student Charter are integral parts of the financial agreement.
Upon returning after an internship abroad, students must submit to the International Relations Coordinator:
- An internship certificate (original) issued by the host institution, confirming the results and period of the internship in a foreign company or institution;
- Part of the Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for Traineeships, AFTER THE MOBILITY, completed and approved by the host institution;
- Transcript of Work, completed and approved by the host institution;
- Illustrated presentation of the internship period abroad;
- Provide copies to the dean of your faculty and the supervisor of practical training for crediting the internship;
- Fill in the report online in the Mobility Tool system, providing feedback (providing factual information), assessing the period of operation abroad, preparation for it and its implementation;
- Language test in OLS system.
An invitation to complete the report and language test in OLS will be emailed to students.
Students who do not submit a report and / or proof of participation and / or who do not comply with the Learning Agreement for Traineeships may be required to reimburse part or all of the Erasmus+ scholarship awarded.