Dormitory Manager Functions:
- To create favourable conditions for students, teachers and guests to live, study and relax;
- To accommodate students and guests, to conclude lease agreements with students, to acquaint residents with the dormitory regulations and internal rules, to control the collection of fees, to impose penalties on students who violate it;
- To control the work of the dormitory staff;
- To ensure compliance with the internal rules of the dormitory, to control the visit of outsiders, to accommodate students and guests;
- Participate in the projects of updating and improving the College’s quality management system, contribute to their implementation;
- To provide information to the College community and the public about the activities of the dormitory and the results achieved.
Phone: +370 45 43 97 04